LONGVIEW, TEXAS experience runs deep at our first full-service shop, located in Longview, TX. Opened in 1972, Longview is located on 50 acres that can accommodate up to 195 cars. Rescar offers a full range of railcar services at Longview, and is serviced by the UPRR.
The cleaning complex can handle a wide range of hydrocarbons and general service products. High-pressure cleaning/purging is also available. Non-metallic abrasive blasting and nitrogen pad application is available to ensure interior cleanliness.
The mechanical repair facility can accommodate 12 cars, and offers routine program, light-to-heavy repair, as well as wreck damage and regulatory compliance services. The inspection track can hold 6 cars.
The coating department applications building can accommodate up to 13 cars and includes interior/exterior coating applications for both tank and covered hopper cars. A wide variety of coatings can be applied by Rescar's experience employees.
- Rollerbearing Replacement
RAILCAR COATING AND LINING
- Interior & Exterior Coating Application
- Interior Coating & Lining Repair
- Interior Coating Removal
- Spark Testing
- Non-Metallic Abrasive Blasting
- AAR Billing
- Electronic Billing Available
- Railcar Interchange / Mechanical Inspection
- Certified Interior Coating Inspection
- Stub Sill Inspection (SS-3)
- AAR Rule 88.B.2 Inspection
- HM-201 Tank Car Qualification
- Bubble Leak Testing
- Interior Heater Coil Testing
- Safety Valve Testing
- Air Brake Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing
As a full-service facility, Rescar Longview stands ready to meet its customers' needs with a focus on SAFETY, QUALITY, and DELIVERY!