ORANGE, TEXAS pride is strong at Orange. We've continuously expanded our size and service offerings since it opened in 1986. And since rebuilding in 2006, we've doubled our production and cut cycle times in half.
This full-service facility is located on 63 acres; has 8.6 miles of track that can accommodate 400-plus car; and has approximately 200,000 square feet under roof that can hold up to 90 cars. Located in the heart of the petroleum, petrochemical and chemical refining industry in Texas and Louisiana near Beaumont, TX. Orange is designed for a comprehensive menu of services. It's serviced by the UPRR.
RAILRCAR COATING AND LINING
- Interior & Exterior Coating Application
- Interior Coating & Lining Repair
- Interior Coating Removal
- Spark Testing
- Non-Metallic Abrasive Blasting
- AAR Billing
- Electronic Billing Available
- Railcar Interchange / Mechanical Inspection
- Certified Interior Coating Inspection
- Stub Sill Inspection (SS-3)
- AAR Rule 88.B.2 Inspection
- HM-201 Tank Car Qualification
- Bubble Leak Testing
- Interior Heater Coil Testing
- Safety Valve Testing
- Air Brake Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing
As a full service facility, Rescar Orange stand ready to meet its customers' needs with a focus on safety, quality, and delivery!